some interestin g facts about the Palm-Islands Dubai that need to be shared with world:
1. The Palm Islands in Dubai were not a sporadic wish come true. There were around 100 studies done prior, in order to define the feasibility of the project.
2. The Palm Islands in Dubai are a group of islands shaped and connected into a palm Tree.
3. In the initial phase of research, hundreds of divers were investigating the rock formations under water in order to determine the project`s stability.
4. This artificial archipelago consists of a trunk, a crown with 16 fronds and a surrounding crescent.
5. They are visible from space, just like the Berlin wall and only few other constructions.
6. The construction of The Palm Islands created additional 60 kilometer of shoreline in Dubai.
6. The Palm Islands in Dubai have 12,000 palm trees.
7. They are technically not islands, given the fact that they are connected to the mainland by a bridge.
8. More than 32 million cubic meters of ocean sand were used to make what we see today. And it’s spectacular, you have to admit.